What steps did you take to ensure that each balloon acquired the same amount of charge?
Maximum Score: 12
1.  Attach a picture of your experimental setup.
2.  Draw a free body diagram of the balloons in your experiment. Ensure that all relevant
parameters are labelled.
3.  By analyzing your free body diagram, and using Eqs. (1) and (2) in the lab description,
determine a working equation for this experiment. In other words, your goal in this
experiment is to determine defined in Eq. (2), and therefore you need to work out an equation
that will relate to parameters you can measure in your experiment.
4.  What steps did you take to ensure that each balloon acquired the same amount of charge?
5.  List the quantities you measured in your experiment and their values. The variables chosen
should match the labelling in your free body diagram.
6.  Show a calculation of using the equation you determined in Q3.
7.  Comment on your value of . Is your value surprising, unsurprising? Does it seem reasonable
upon further consideration? How could you verify if your result is reasonable? What do you
think are the biggest sources of uncertainty in your measurement? How would you improve the
experiment if you did it again?