Explain how both independent and dependent demand items are present at crayola.
- Watch the “Inventory Management at Crayola” video (http://mediaplayer.pearsoncmg.com/assets/S890LQMIgh3uv_Cf3putUcWGtiokpjTF).
- Review the “Inventory Management at Crayola” video case on pages 354-355.
- Respond with answers to the questions using your critical thinking and moral reasoning skills. If you are asked to draw an illustrative figure such as a chart, graph, or diagram, please do so and upload your document/s with your responses. Refer to your uploaded document/s in your responses, e.g., Question 2: See attached MS PowerPoint presentation for my detailed flowchart of the Ice Cream making process.
QUESTIONS: 1 consider the pressures for small vs. Large inventories. Which situation does crayola seem to fit, and why?
2. Explain how both independent and dependent demand items are present at crayola.
3. The marker maker product recently experience and unexpected surge in demand and the supply chain agility was credited with helping to meet the crrisis. We have discussed four ways to classify operational inventories by how they created. Regarding the ways managers can use these inventories to satisfy demand, explain how Crayola can achieve the flexibility to adjust to unexpected demand surges
NOTE: 250 WORDS