create a detailed recruitment, selection and onboarding plan
You are to choose a position at a company of your choosing, and create a detailed recruitment, selection and onboarding plan for it.
In the plan, you should:
1. Identify a position you need to hire.
2. Develop a job description based on your needs that this new hire would have to fulfill
3. Identify the appropriate sourcing strategy. What resources can be used to recruit qualified applicants?
4. Map out your selection process
a. Develop 5 interview questions and briefly describe why you want to ask these questions.
5. Describe your onboarding process for this particular role by clearly referencing how your process would satisfy the 4 C’s of onboarding (Compliance, Clarification, Culture, and Connection)